Animoto is still in beta mode which means they are still testing things out and adding new features. One feature it doesn't offer yet is the option to link to your Photobucket account. But rest assured, I contacted the Animoto guys and it should be available in the upcoming weeks. Also, if you want a clip longer than 30 seconds it will cost. But, you can make as many 30 second clips as you want for free.
- Create an account on Animoto.
- Create a 30 second clip or Animoto Short, by uploading at least ten pictures. Still got the Flickr account from Learning 2.0? Animoto can link directly to it.
- Choose from one of the songs in Animoto's music library or upload your own music file to go with your clip.
- Embed your new 30 second clip onto your blog. There is a special code just for Blogger that you can use.
- Blog about your experience using Animoto.